Friday, October 26, 2007

Chicago Lakefront 50/50

Best of luck to fellow ChiAs Brian Gaines and Paul Clement as they run the Chicago Lakefront 50/50.

Brian will be running the 50 miler after having completed the 50K last year (31.0685 miles, hey I got that from a converter)

Paul will be doing his first marathon as the race was gracious enough to offer a timed marathon this year due to the issues at this years mega-sized Chicago Marathon on October 7th.

I won't be there to cheer you on but I will be sending positive go fast energy your way all morning. Correction...Brian has requested a longer sending of positive go fast energy so I will continue through until the late afternoon just to be safe :-)

-RunnerGirlJaneth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Thanks, maybe now I can beat a 12 min/mile pace. :^P

MAGAZZINI TEATRALI DARDAGNAM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WendyCity Productions said...

I hope everyone running the 50/50 has a LOT of music loaded onto their mp3 players!