Monday, June 25, 2007

Jenny and Kelly compete in Subaru Women's Triathlon in Naperville



Jenny wins yet again (yawn). Just kidding. Training partner Jenny looked comfortable and relaxed as she won the elite wave of the Subaru Triathlon this weekend.















Kelly successfully completed her course and improved on her last year's time (wave 21). Kelly looked focused and strong throughout.

My apologizes to both ladies as I failed to get the pictures I busted my butt around the course to get. I just don't understand how my digital camera works and it turns out that even though I thought I took over 30 pictures I ended up with 3. I was so hoping to give these ladies some great action shots. :-(

Congrats and great job to the Jenny and Kelly. I had a blast running around cheering you both on.

No comments: